1. Wang, Y.M.and Chen,C.H., “ Free vibration analysis of a Fourier-series basedperiodic array non-homogeneous beam” Under review, International Journal of Mechanical Science.(SCI)
2. Wang, Y.M.and Chen,C.H., “The transient dynamics of a moving mass traveling on an eccentric path along a finite simple supported inextensible beam,” Accepted, International Journal ofMechanical Science.(SCI)
3. Wang, Y.M. and Chen,C.H., “The dynamics of a slider-crank mechanism with a Fourier-series based axially periodic array non-homogeneous coupler” Submitted, Journal of Sound and Vibration.(SCI)
4. Wang, Y.M., “The transient Dynamics of a Moving Accelerating/Decelerating Mass Traveling on a Periodic-Array Non-Homogeneous Composite Beam” European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids, Vol. 28, No. 4, 2009, pp.827-840. (SCI).
5. Wang, Y.M., “The Dynamics of a Beam-Mass System due to the Interaction between the Initial Curvature of the Beam and the Existence of Parametric Resonance under Primary Resonance” JSME Journal Series A, Journal of Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 4, 2009, pp.698-709 (SCI).
6. Chih-Ching Chang and Yi-Ming Wang, “The Dynamics and Control of a Moving Mass Traveling on An Initially Curved Beam” Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol. 15, No. 4, 2007, pp.273-277 (SCIE).
7. Wang, Y.M., “The Transient Dynamics of Multiple Accelerating/Decelerating Masses Traveling on an Initially Curved Beam” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 286, 2005, pp.207-228 (SCI).
8. Wang, Y.M., “The Dynamics of a Slider-Crank Mechanism with an Initially Curved Coupler under Two-Component Parametric Resonance” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 280, 2005, pp.815-835, (SCI).